Monday, October 27, 2008

yung dating ako baga.

Today, I prayed. It has been my most sincere prayer ever.





I know I am so not the same person now, I have changed a lot. How could it be that I'm loving what I am currently doing yet loathing what I am becoming. It suddenly hit me that, I have turned to this version of me which I do not like since I've stopped praying. Yes, I used to pray a lot. I used to always talk to Him and He used to be the first to know if anything's been bothering me. How could I turn into such evil. I used to make wise decisions. I used to be someone with a kind heart, one with a soul. I used to like being friends with anyone, minus the judgment.

Now I'm just some girl with no substance. 19 years and look at what I've become.. rude, selfish. I've turned into someone who's not worth looking up to by my little siblings, and that scares me.. a lot.

I know I still have it in me. I've always had good intentions, but something's really pulling me back. I just don't know what it is. But I know, soon, I will be back. t

No comments:

Post a Comment