Thursday, October 30, 2008

ja-ja-jaded.

After some years I got to watch Aerosmith's Jaded video again. I used to love the song but I hated the vid cos I found it a bit creepy. Hehe! Ngayon ko lang talaga siya naappreciate, prolly cos of all the nasty hiphop videos coming out, parang ows? pwede pa lang ganun?

Anyways, about T.I, hehehe! Kinikilig ako. :)) I din't like him talaga, I wasn't a fan. But after having watched The Tyra Banks Show, I was converted. :) Yes, he's got his fair share of being pasaway (not to mention good looks and a perfect set of teeth!) and all and he'll be serving a year behind bars but he's a really good man. I liked what he said about God, that "He wouldn't get you into, something you can't get through." It's just so true and I din't expect it to be mouthed by a rap star, ya know. :D

Speaking of TBS, I'm beginning to dislike it in a way. Uhh, parang the issues that they're tackling are getting more and more exaggerated. I mean, it's good that they're trying to create an image that their show has a heart but yeah, OA na at times. I'm liking Chelsea Lately more, lately. At least, she's not trying to make an effort to look smart and witty, cos she naturally is already. Her show's really entertaining especially with the guest comedians and Handler's sidekick, Chuy. :)


Well I think that's enough evidence already that I've been killing time by watching TV.
It's just so boring lately, don'tyathink? t

1 comment:

  1. hehe kinikilig kba ke TI hmm natawa nmn ako dun para kasing naimagine kita hehe..hmm crush ko yun e :)

    ReplyDelete