Friday, October 24, 2008

balik blogger.

Hello! Welcome back to me. :))

I've decided that since I'm starting a new life (it's nothing major, k) and school and course and outlook (naks!), I'll be setting up a new blog.. so HI! ;D I've also decided to just keep this simple and real as much as possible. I still don't have the energy, and inspiration to add links and stuff. Well next time. ;)


costume designer, director-slash-producer, trainer
(why? don't ask. haha!)

This was taken last night after a few beers, vodka, tequila, margarita, and cherries (which I stole from everyone) at Polukai Grill, Serendra. Ang saya namin, sinimulan ng fashion show nila Carlo, Vidal, and Evan. Super dressed up sila. Haha! pa sexyhan daw, oh whateverrr. Ang sabaw pa ni Vidal, rap ng rap na bihira na nga mgryhme eh nonsense pa. Haha! Ako naman super tuwa altho nasa peligro na buhay namin kasi lasing si MB eh siya magddrive pero sinamantala ko. I saw Madel na sinasampal si MB so naki join ako. Sampal, sapak, tulak. Haha! Yun ang love. ;P



Look! Naka highheels ako, haha! Super pa girl. Tawa kami ng tawa ni Madel sa ichura namin. Oh well, minsan lang namin paganahain Estrogen namin. :) Actually there's a creepy story sa tree na yan, pag si Madel ang kinukuhaan ng pic sa tabi nyan, walang lumalabas na image as in 8 shots na ata? pero pag may kasama lumalabas naman. Ang freaky lang. :))


And since this is my first entry, babawi ako, HAHA! I have tons to share. :D

I have a new baby sister, Bien Mikhaila a.k.a Kyle :) She's super takaw, just like her ate. Hehe!



I am moving to Southville for this coming semester, shifting from Accountancy to Entrepreneurship. I'm a year late, I'm in my third year in college yet I'm a sophomore, boo.. but it's okay. I miss school, I really do. It's been such a long break for me, I'm afraid nabobo nako. Haha. Wag naman please. My sched's from Monday till Saturday, ang heavy. Ohwell, I badly need to catch up.

I am in love, but single. Hehe! Kaya I'm off the market. I think I need time to be happy and alone for now. Okay na muna ko sa maraming boy friends, they're more fun. At least, you don't set standards, no expectations, no disappointments. :)

I am looking forward to watching The House Bunny, Twilight, and above all, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button which will be released I think on December pa. It's very, very interesting. Here's the trailer:



And I'm off to bed. t

No comments:

Post a Comment