Saturday, December 22, 2012

I just.

Miss a lot of people and I still don't know what to do on Christmas. Well the pains of coming from a broken family.. Choosing whom to spend Christmas/New Year with. Eitherway I should tale advantage of this season to spend time with them.

Now my problem is I still don't know mhat my Christmas 2012 Project is.

Christmas isn't Christmas if I don't get to share. Last year I dedicated some amount (yes, just some cause I couldn't afford so much) to Ate Stella (my mang iisaw friend) and her kids for their Noche Buena. I did all the cooking and delivered food in their ihawan on the evening of 24th.

Now I tell you this; IT FELT SO GOOD. I have chosen Ate Stella because she's. A hardworking single mom and she's just always smiling and positive. I just admire her. :)

This year, some days before Christmas, I still don't know what to do :( and I feel so bad already. If I can't pull this off this year I will really feel selfish and ungrateful the whole year.

So I must dedicate the weekend working on it. Okay now I'm excited (moodswings?)

Anyways I missed blogging. My nonsense blogging. And I miss my bed.. And sleeping. So goodnight. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment