Sunday, December 23, 2012

Fa la la la la la la la la

Merry Christmas!

I know it's 35 hours early but I hope everyone's already feeling the "spirit" ;)

Christmas, we must keep in mind, that aside from all the gift-giving and cash-spending, is the celebration of the birth of our one and only Papa Jesus. The One who saved us from all our sins. Therefore we must take some time to recognize what we have done wrong, ask for forgiveness, make up for it and change.

Sounds mabait? Well I have my fair share of kagagahans in the past ano. Kagagahans such as;


1. My Calendar Boys. As my close friends (well probably even acquaintances) know, I used to have some guy engage in some pseudo relationship with me for a specific timeframe.. That is, one month. And I have been doing that no feelings involved and at some point I enjoyed and got used to it not considering the fact that men are homo sapiens too. A good friend's told me that it was a defense mechanism against achuchu achuchuchu. Well for whatever reason, it still is not good not taking someone's feelings seriously. So..

Boysss, I truly am sorry for being that kind of person when you met me. Thank you for trying to atleast make me realize that I am better than that. Thank you for your faith in me in spite of my lack of faith in myself. Thank you!

2. Mom. I am sorry for the times we argue... For not being able to understand at times. For sometimes being jealous of how you take care of my younger siblings. It's just that sometimes I wish you did that to me as well. But please know that I truly understand why. I understand what you've been going through those times and I am grateful cause I have learned a lot from all those experiences. As always, know that you taught me a lot of things,indirectly. I love you mama. :)

3. Papa. I am sorry for being distant. I am sorry if I couldn't tell you things which I could with mama. Iam sorry for not being malambing, I wish I was programmed that way if that's the only way for you to realize that I love you. I am sorry if you feel that I love you less. I am sorry if you have to always compare yourself with mom. Please know that I love you both, equally. I love you papa. Please, magpa checkup ka na. You look different these days. Please. Yung hospital date natin. You promised to go with me. Wag matigas ulo. May baby Kyle ka pa. I love  you papa, you're the first man that I have ever loved.

4. My siblings from another mother/father. His babies!!! I don't have anything to say sorry for because ni looooove ko naman kayo, you kids know that. I just want you to know that I love you all so much and that ate's always here for you to make you laugh with my silly jokes, give you advice, cook food, bathe you, pat your back till you sleep when you have asthma, you know...just here to remind you that you will never be alone and you have me to run to if you need anything. I love you so much.

5. Kuya kong panget. I just want to say sorry for making sermon all the time. If I said anything that might have hurt you. I understand the pressure you've been dealing with but Kuya, kasalanan mo yan. Oh ang harsh ko nanaman. But that's true. If you fail, first thing you have to do is acknowledge your mistakes. Tandaan mo yan ha. And from there, forgive yourself and turn things around. Lahat naman nagkakamali, what makes one person better than the other is how s/he deals with it. Secret to success? (kala mo successful eh) matuto kang ipahiya sarili mo, pagtawanan sarili mo. Then gumapang ka ng tahimik.. And prove everyone wrong. Be humble and brave to make choices that might make or break you.. But be sure to learn from them. Kahit ano naman mangyari we have God and our family to accept and love us in the end. I love you Kuya kahit binu bully mo ko.

6. Tricia. Sorry for not loving you more. For allowing others to treat you badly. For putting your safety at risk often. For not appreciating your worth. For not bathing you sometimes. Hehehe. Kadiri ka minsan noh.. I will love you more, will try atleast. You deserve the best. And wag kang uto uto.

7. God. Hi pogi! You know this na eh. Well sorry sa Lahat. If I don't get to visit you often. Alam mo naman lately the politics priests embed to their homilies diba. You know how much I want to praise and worship you. And I know naman even our small talks kahit while tumatae ako, they count. Diba po? I love you Lord and I know you love me too. Damang dama ko po! You NEVER left me. Minsan it's too overwhelming how much you love me back naiiyak nalang po ako. Thank you thank you thank you!!! Mahal na Mahal Kita. :)




And nangalay my fingers.

Bottomline is, let's all be beautiful people. Forgive ourselves and others. Be positive and give love.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment