Friday, May 27, 2011

Sleep is for the weak.... NOT!

For days now, I couldn't get a decent sleep. I am being very much bothered about my future lately and I'm really that excited to just finish everything, as in everything! After my 22nd birthday, I realized that I'm too old for everything that I have been clinging to lately.. Lifestyle, etc. I want to act like and be a grown-up.

Well my sleepless, soul-searching nights have finally taken its toll on me. I am one unhealthy lady now. I am always feeling dizzy and tired and I could not do what I have to do effectively. I then made a decision that I have to really take care of my body now. It's just as important as my goals in life that I live a healthy lifestyle. Good thing my boyfriend loves me. He sees to it that I don't abuse my body with alcohol and literally sleepless nights. And God as usual, has always been good to me that till now I can breathe, move, live normally.

MORAL LESSON?

Take care of your body the same way you take care of your heart. And no matter how much you want something, if your body wouldn't in time allow you to do it, then dont expect that you could achieve it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment