Monday, May 30, 2011

The little black or form-fitting dress, some pearls... some wit and charm..




Audrey Hepburn is my hero. She's like the most amazing, admirable woman I know. Just so you guys know, this beautiful petite lady on the picture lived during the World War II. Her war-time experiences inspired her passion for humanitarian work and so she devoted much of her life to UNICEF. So the lady's got a heart of gold, apart from the fact that she's a remarkable artist. (I suggest that you guys watch BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S for starters!) She's also a fashion icon, being consistently included in the International Best-dressed List.

I just love everything about her! I wish to be like her, excluding the WWII part.

I wish all girls would look up to her instead of Lady Gaga and the likes. Pfff! I don't know. We girls should, more than shopping and partying, be more sensible and beautiful on the inside.




"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others."

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. "

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."


"It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.'"




No comments:

Post a Comment