Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you.

Is that ever true? How come in my case, no matter how I try to be patient and really nice to someone, I still don't get the same treatment? I do not pick up a fight, I do not suddenly get all cranky, I do not ever get so mad for something so petty. How come I still get these things from other people? I don't get mad easily and when I do get mad, it wouldn't last a day I bet you I will soon forgive and literally forget. Am I a bad person to deserve all these? Or am I just WEAK that I can't go head to head with normal people when it comes to showing negative feelings?

Hey! I do get mad, I so do. Problem is, it goes away easily with a simple sorry, a joke, or sometimes I just get tired of getting mad, it's just so heavy I couldn't take it. :/ Now I don't know if this is a bad thing or what. I just resent the fact that people might not take me seriously anymore knowing that I am this weak. i don't want to be disrespected, taken for granted, or abused because of my capital PATIENCE. I have tried for a long time now to try to release anger but I always end up feeling sorry for the object.

Ako pa nahihiyang magalit kasi baka masaktan ko sila.
Ang bait pakinggan diba? It is not good, it is not healthy I tell you. I'm afraid that someday I will get tired of being patient and I'll become the exact opposite. I don't want that! :| I have to figure this out real soon before I snap, and worse, the object is someone who is really, really important to me. I might lose that person, and he might lose me, all of me, including my respect for him. :(

1 comment:

  1. the people who will abuse or take you for granted are lucky to have the you that you are now, they will regret it when after they do so they will loose you

    ReplyDelete