Monday, December 1, 2008

bad vibes.

Super bv, after hearing mass (which we weren't able to start pffft) we had dinner at Racks, tapos I don't know how but nawala bigla yung promo card ko sa SB. Eh I'm 3 stickers away na lang from getting the planner! hmft! bv bv bv! Back to zero nanaman ako. Nakakainis talagaaaa.


Anyway, no classes today. yey! I need to rest eh, and do some stuff. today is pasarap day for me, I need to relax lang. I badly need it. Pero I wish I could go out and be with someone, eh di pwede cos papa will visit us today which is bihira so yun, it's something we shouldn't be misssing.

Uhm, ayun. Again, my heart's conflicted. I don't know what to do anymore, I am so scared. Nawawalan nako ng gana mag boyfriend tuloy. EWAN. So people quit asking me why I don't have one, it's not like it's a disease or something. We don't hafta rush it naman. Diba diba.


So there, Christmas is coming. I want to do something not for myself. I want to help some people. Hmm. So magtitipid na talaga ko so I could share. I don't know, if I fall short I'd rather give something to the needy kasi okay naman family ko eh, lovelove na lang. Hehe! Excited nako. :)) Ayan, good vibes na. ;D t

No comments:

Post a Comment