Monday, November 3, 2008

shitty.

I smell something fishy with my friends, may namumuong tension.. nyahahaha! ;D

I'm just exhausted. I just had 3 hours of sleep last night, had my first meal at 5pm today, I went from Southville to Beda to get my clearance which was nakakabadtrip cos peperahan pa ko nung librarian. argh! He told me that I still have to pay 500 cos of the book that I've lost DAW. Hello!? I was cleared na nga 2nd semester last SY so how could it be that I still have accountabilities diba? Annnddd, that's the ONLY book that I've borrowed for the whol;e year and syempre, fresh pa sa utak ko yung fine na binayaran ko for that overdue book. tss. Bulok na sistema. Dami pa sinabi, magssign din naman pala. bv.

Isa pa tong nakakabadtrip, ang schedule ko. super looooong breaks. 

I have 9:30-12:30 and 9:30-2:00 breaks. Katamad yon. t

3 comments:

  1. Grabe! Nakakatamad nga yan. It'll take a big amount of willpower para hindi mo nalang i-cut. Haha. (Nang-discourage? Sorry :))

    G'luck sa 2nd sem. Tric! And I missed you! Wher've you been? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! It's okay, I get you. I've done that last sem. Puro cuts. Haha! :))

    Thanks Kring, I missed you too. :) I've been busy lang, tried to be indie. Hehe! Mwa*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe grabe tgal nga nun..tsk tsk hehe parang ako lang :)

    ReplyDelete